Programme Monitoring And Implementation Units Jobs In Punjab 2020 Has been announced Under the programme Punjab Monitoring and Implementation Units PMIU jobs in lahore. PMIU invites experienced candidates having relevant experience/qualifications from recognized universities. Interested candidates should provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the below mention services.
- Programme Manager
- Education Specialist
- ECE Curriculum Specialist
- Procurement Specialist
- Social Mobilization Specialist
- Contract Specialist
- ECE Planning Specialist
- Financial Management Specialist
- Monitoring Evaluation Specialist
Qualification And Experience For Programme Monitoring And Implementation Units Jobs In Punjab 2020
- Master,s degree or equivalent (Sixteen (16) years of education) in Development Studies/ Business Administration/ Public Policy/ Social / Economic Development/ Public Administration/ MBBS.
- Engineering or relevant discipline, from a foreign or local university.
- Duly recognized by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) of Pakistan.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or any other related Certificates, shall be accorded due weightage.
- Candidates having procurement-related certification like member Chartered institute od Procurement & Supply (MCIPS) from CIPS, UK, Certified Professional in Supply Management (CPSM) from APICS/ASCM, or equivalent shall be preferred. Project management Professional (PMP), will be considered an additional qualification.
- CA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent Qualification is mandatory.
- Completion of Articles from a registered Chartered Accountant firm shall be accorded due weightage.
- At least, eight (8) years of documentary verifiable relevant experience, After acquiring stipulated qualifications, in public or private sector National/International organizations.
- Due weightage should be accorded to;
- Experience in Project management/implementation planning and design of large scale programs.
- Experience working in the education sector with a focus on early childhood education.
- Demonstrated ability to produce reports with quantitative analysis, as evidenced in references made in the CV.
- Complete understanding of national and international education policies, public sector and border educational hurdles, and curriculum in early childhood education in Pakistan.
Advertisement Programme Monitoring And Implementation Units Jobs In Punjab 2020
The Vacancies Advertised in Express Newspaper on Sep 12, 2020.
How To Apply:-
- ToRs can be downloaded from hptts//www.pesrp.edu.pk.
- Qualified Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Individual consultants will be selected in accordance with the World,s bank Procurement Regulations for Borrowers for consulting Services dated July 2016; revised November 2017 & August 2028 (Procurement Regulations). The Project will be subjected to World Bank’s anti-corruption guidelines, dated October 15, 2016, and revised in Jan 2011 & Jul 2016.
- Interested candidates should submit the expression of interest with Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Copies of Educational degrees/certificates/experience certificates, and CNIC by Sep28, 2020.
- If a face to face meeting is required, the same shall be done virtually.