Nursing Jobs In PAF Hospital Islamabad Latest 2020 Has been Announced Here On our Page Jobs Hunts. PAF Hospital Islamabad, a 600 bedded tertiary care teaching hospital invites applications from eligible candidates to fill the following Positions.
Specialist Nurses, Having Experience related to:-
- Medical ICU
- Surgical ITC
- Accident & Emergency
- Gen Ward
- Preferably BSc (04 Years) from any PNC recognized institute, With at least 2-3 years of experience in relevant specialty or diploma in general Nursing with more than 4-5 years of experience.
- 01 Year Diploma in respective specialty.
- Registration with Pakistan Nursing Council.
- Relevant experience in a good Clinical setup of repute will be given preference.
Terms And Conditions:-
- The appointment will be on an annual contract basis, Which may be extended, subject to the performance of the employee.
- Limited accommodation/transport facility (Selected Points in Islamabad) will be provided to female staff nurses on a ”first come first serve” basis.
- A market competitive salary will be offered as per qualification and experience.
Interested Candidates, fulfilling the criteria for the desired position, should post their applications with updated CV (Mentioning the position applied for) To Director HR & Log, PAF Hospital (Unit-ii), Sector E-9 Islamabad, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org Not Later than 21 September 2020 along with the following Documents.
- Attested photocopies of the Degrees/Certificates.
- Copy of CNIC, Domicile, and experience Certificates.
- 2 X fresh passport size photographs.
- Only Shortlisted candidates shall be called for interview.
- No TA/DA is admissible.
- Security clearance and Medical examination of the selected candidates is Mandatory, Before Joining.
Director HR & Log PAF Hospital (unit-II) Sector E-9, Islamabad\
TEL# 051-9564624, 9564626.
Advertisement Nursing Jobs In PAF Hospital Islamabad Latest 2020
The Vacancies Of Nurses Staff In Pakistan Air Force PAF Hospital were Advertised in Nawaiwaqt Newspaper on Sep 13, 2020.