Jobs In Punjab Healthcare Commission September 2020 Has been announced here on the Page Jobs Hunts website. The Punjab Healthcare Commission (PHC) is an independent regulatory authority, Established under the PHC act 2010. The commission aims to introduce a culture of quality assurance in the Healthcare services through developing and enforcing minimum Service Delivery standards at all Health Care establishments at the Primary secondary and tertiary level in the public and private sectors in Punjab. PHC is looking for a Chief Executive Officer (CEO) who will report to the board of commissioners Punjab Healthcare Commission.
Details For Jobs In Punjab Healthcare Commission is Below:
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Provide top-level leadership vision and strategic direction to all aspects of the commission’s activities.
- Assist the board on all elements of the commissions to work Specifically on matters relating to probity regularity and administration.
- Responsible for the administration operations and governors of the commission under the overall supervision of the board of commissioners.
Qualification & Experience For Punjab Jobs:
- Masters or equivalent in medicine and Public Health/ administration, accounting, finance, law, and/or regulation from a PM&DC/HEC recognized Institute.
- Preference will be given to candidates having medical or Public Health background.
- More than 15 years of working experience in hospital or public administration medicine accounting finance law regulations or other related fields.
- Experience of having a health regulatory/statutory/public sector Organisation of prevention and Federal level for at least three years.
- Preference will be given to candidates having a thorough understanding of government procedures rules and regulations.
- Not less than 45 years are more than 62 years on the last date of applications.
How To Apply:
- The remuneration & other benefits will be of Government notified MP-I scale, For further details, please visit official www.phc.org.pk and download the application from and fee challan of Rs. 5,000/- (non-refundable).
- Please send the completely filled application from along with an updated CV and scanned copy of the paid fee challan at email@example.com by 5th October 2020 during the office hours.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- PHC has the right to reject any application without assigning any reason at any time.
- No TA/DA shall be Admissible.
- PHC is an equal opportunity employer.
Director (HR & Support Services), Punjab Healthcare Commission
185 Ahmed Block, New Garden Town, Lahore-54000
Advertisement Jobs In Punjab Healthcare Commission September 2020
The Advertisement Published In Nawaiwaqt Newspaper on Saturday on 19-09-2020.