Higher Education Commission Jobs In KPK Latest 2020 Has been announced On-Page Jobs Hunts Website Latest 17 September 2020. The higher education Archives and libraries department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is searching for individuals of exceptional integrity, humility, and intellectual vision for the position of vice-chancellors.
- Khyber Medical University Peshawar
- Fata University Dera NMD Kohat
- Women University Mardan
Essential Qualification & Experience:
positioning the qualifications mentioned below
- For general University Ph.D. in any discipline with a good academic record in the case of discipline apply the relevant terminal qualification would be LLM Law or JD;
- For medical health, University that element terminal qualification would be FCPS are equal and in the case of clinical Sciences and Ph.D. in the case of basic Medical Sciences.
- Experience of at least 15 years teaching research in HEC recognized university or postgraduate institution or professional experience in the relevant field in a national or International Organisation.
- Excellent research Publication record that at a minimum meets the criteria for appointment as professor in the university with a minimum 15 peer-reviewed And Higher Education Commission recognized search Publications.
- At least five years of Administrative postdoctoral research experience in the field of Higher Education.
- Education of at least one major research project.
- Experience of working with international bodies are International exposure through participation in workshops seminars are conferences held outside the country.
- Experience of organizing events such as workshops seminars conference at an international level within the country in the field of Higher Education.
- Demonstrated experience in leadership.
Desirable Experience, Expected Skill And Competition:
The academic search committee may consider the desirable experience expected skill and competencies as provided in part B and C Of Schedule-ii of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa University act 2012.
Terms And Conditions For Higher Education Commission Jobs In KPK Latest 2020:
- Tenure: Three years (renewable) as per provisions of the act.
- Pay: Market-based salary and fringe benefits depending on the qualification and experience of the candidates and his her suitability.
Application Procedure For Higher Education Commission Jobs In KPK Latest 2020:
Eligible candidates are invited to apply and plain paper with complete text information cell phone fax email at Sector the application should be accompanied by the following documents.
- Certified copies of educational certificates/ degrees/ diplomas.
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae (ten copies) clearly highlighting all elements of eligibility criteria.
- Three recent passport size photographs.
- Those are ready in service should I apply through proper channel.
Procedure For Higher Education Commission Jobs In KPK Latest 2020:
- The academic search committee shall shortlist The Eligible candidates.
- The academic search committee shall Have the mandate to search and headhunt persons eligible under the criteria for the positions of vice-chancellors.
- The academic search committee after NTV interviewing the shortlist candidates recommended a panel of three suitable candidates to the chief executive of the province Hoshiyar recommends one candidate to the chancellor for approval.
- The candidate should not be more than 62 years of age on the last date of application.
- For Women University Mardan preferences will be given to female candidates.
Closing Date For Receipt Of applications:
The application of eligible candidates should reach the office of the secretary to the government Of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Higher Education, Archives and libraries department, civil Secretariat, Peshawar within 25 days from the publication of the advertisement.
The required qualification and experience may change with the expected changes in the relevant Act.
Advertisement Higher Education Commission Jobs In KPK Latest 2020
The Vacancies In Government Of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa were advertised in Express Newspaper on 17 Sep 2020.