Chief Minister’s Monitoring Force Jobs In Punjab 2020 Has been Advertised On The Page Of Jobs Hunts Website. Applications are Invited from Energetic Self Motivated and success-oriented individuals to be a part of the Chief Minister’s Monitoring Force Jhelum on following job opportunities on a one year contract basis (extendable).
Name Of Post:-
Maximum Age Limit:-
- 21-35 Years
Qualifications And Experience:-
- Graduation at least (2nd Div) preferable with a one-year Diploma in Computer.
- Preferable 2-3 years of experience in a well-reputed firm.
Place Of Posting:-
- District Monitoring Office Jhelum.
- Under contract policy
- Domiciled in the Province of Punjab
Terms And Conditions:-
- Candidates for the post mentioned are required to submit their applications along with complete CV attested documents and copy of CNIC to the District Monitoring Office Jhelum.
- The relaxation in the upper age limit is 5 years for males and 8 years for females candidates given by the Chairman committee will be given across the board.
- The last date of submission of application is 15 days after advertisement (working + off days).
- Incomplete applications and applications received after the due date will not be entertain.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Authority reserved the right to reject or stop the recruitment process.
- The appointment will be for one year on a contract basis which may be extended over satisfactory performance.
- The name of the post applied for must be mentioned at the top of the envelope.
- No TA/DA will be paid for test/interview.
District Monitoring Office Jhelum.
Advertisement Chief Minister’s Monitoring Force Jobs In Punjab 2020
The Vacancies Of Assistant In Chief Minister’s Monitoring Force were Advertised in Express Newspaper on Sep 15, 2020.